Wednesday, August 12, 2009

honesty.



So I've received this award from several lovely, wonderful girls. And I'm just now getting around to making my honesty post. I know, I am so slow. But only because me and computers don't coincide all that well and its taken me several tries to figure out how to get that darned button to copy up.

It would be very hard for me to decide on seven bloggers to give this award to. There are so many people out there who I respect greatly for their absolute honesty, even when it invited other people to be hurtful or judgmental - or when it put them in a position to have to be harsh with someone else in order to get them to see the truth. So, all of you lovely ladies get this award as far as I'm concerned.

Now my 10 honest facts:

1. I would feel utterly naked without my tattoos. They don't define who I am of course, but they are a part of me. And I love them.
2. I have a hard time expressing myself out loud. I prefer written or otherwise non-verbal expression in almost every situation. GIve me pen and paper and I can draw you how I feel. Ask me to say it out loud and you'll get mumbles.
3. I am a stubborn pain in the ass. Once I get my mind set on something, I damn well do it.
4. I have double-jointed fingers.
5. I have three dimples. One on either side of my mouth, and one below my left eye (that one only shows up when I'm laughing)
6. I have 1/2" holes in my ears.
7. I have done modeling, as sad as I am to admit it.
8. I played basketball for five years, up until I got pneumonia. Then I missed a season, and was too afraid of being behind on my skills to go back.
9. My parents are in their 60s and my older brother is 30. I am turning 21 in two months. I was a mid-life baby.
10. When I was 5 years old, my mom drove me to my first day of school. As she unbuckled her seat belt, I said to her "What are you doing? I am walking myself into school. I'm a big girl now. You can sit here and watch me." (that one is my favorite story!)


Enjoy the day!

5 comments:

  1. Aww that's a cute story about your first day at school :')
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great 10 hinest things there, love the last story with going into school alone :)
    that could have so been me.
    have a great day tori
    much love from me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i love the list, esp number 10! I was a fiesty little one too ;) Oh and of course this award was well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im a mid life baby too :) lol. PML at the last story, definitly one to tell the grandkids!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a HAPPY mid-life baby. Hee hee!
    And you and I make TWO stubborn pain-in-the-asses.

    ReplyDelete