Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thank you Tuesday.

<3 Huge thanks and love to all of you who wished me a happy birthday. I truly did have a great one, every one of your comments brought a huge smile to my face. You all make me feel so special - its amazing and I'm so glad to have this community to be part of. Hugs all around! I think I wrote back to everyone, but if I inadvertently missed you, I'm really sorry and please know it was an accident.


So, I've been given this award by several lovely ladies here in blogland, and I figured it was about time I posted it up.
1. Where is your cell phone? Pocket.
2. Your hair? Messy
3. Your mother? Working.
4. Your father? Building.
5. Your favorite food? Oatmeal.
6. Your dream last night? Unrecalled.
7. Your favorite drink? Latte
8. Your dream/goal? Artist
9. What room are you in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Creating.
11. Your fear? Heartache.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Thriving
13. Where were you last night? Boy's.
14. Something you aren’t? Purple.
15. Muffins? Bran.
16. Wish list item? Long-sleeve-tees.
17. Where did you grow up? So.CT.
18. Last thing you did? Text.
19. What are you wearing? Uniform.
20. Your TV? Living room.
21. Your pets? Crusher
22. Your friends? Few.
23. Your life? Chaotic.
24. Your mood? Content.
25. Missing someone? Nah.
26. Vehicle? Corolla.
27. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes.
28. Your favorite store? Art-o-rama
29. Your favorite color? Turquoise
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday (long story short: Angry customer tried to get me fired for no reason)
33. Your best friend? Katie.
34. One place that I go over and over? Seawall.
35.One person who emails me regularly? Katie
36. Favorite place to eat? RolyPoly (don't judge! They are the Panera Bread of wraps)

13 comments:

  1. Hope your day is going wonderfully <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get so excited every time a new post comes up from you! :) As a blogging failure myself I would never expect to hear from you on a daily basis, but I would even go back to my old cashier job [which was doom for me] if it meant working with you and really SEEING such a gem of a friend.

    I especially like #12.
    So much to be discovered when LIFE is the choice...just imagine after 6 years of creating it.... :-D

    I hope I'm a part of it with you!
    <3 nell

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that customer that tried to get you fired should be fired himself!!
    argg! some people are just completely lost!
    good to hear everything went well on your birthday love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed reading your answers! you totally deserved that award, I love your blog. hope you have a great night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bran muffins too!

    I'll tell you when I'll find the perfect recipe :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you are also a turquoise lover! but i DO NOT love that someone tried to get you fired! Someone Emailed the boss with the same request for me recently... and I dont even get paid (im an intern). I wish i could learn who these people are and just mess with them... like, switch their shoes with ones that are half a size too small. Or switch the skim milk in their fridge for 2%

    ... revenge is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice to read! My favorite colour is turquoise too and I'm a bit shocked by the answer about that customer. Must be a really sick person... Good luck with everything, take care girl!
    xxx Julia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love reading these! I've had the angry customer try to get my fired way too much for my liking. I'd like to see them do our job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the customer is not always right!
    I adore this kind of quizes. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tori, this is a very late Happy Birthday, but just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks, tori! i am working hard and will continue to push through it. hope things are going well in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. TORI!!!! I am SO glad you had a great 21st b-day. Man I can't believe you are younger than me, you sound so freaking WISE and mature...wow...I just cannot imagine all the wonderful and great things you will accomplish in your life...dear, you think your 21st was good? Wait till the next one! And the next! And the next! Great things are in store for you, Tori!!

    ReplyDelete