Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm a follower.

That's right. I'm jumping on the bandwagon (how often does this happen?)
But since I figured this would kind of enable me to be more interactive with all my bloggie friends, I figured what the hell!
I now have a formspring account. Hit me up!

http://www.formspring.me/almondsandhoney

Happy Tuesday all!


The perfect rainy day breakfast: 1/3 cup oat bran cooked in a cup of vanilla soy milk with cinnamon, sliced bananas, coconut flakes almonds, drizzle of honey and PB. Always a cheer-me-up.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there Tori - i have been following your blog for a while and love it - you are such an inspiration - your honesty on your road to recovery is what i like best!!!!!!! So happy your on formspring!!!!!!!! Have a great Tuesday - your breakfast looks amazing!!!!!!
    xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh formspring is taking over the world! hehe

    have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh yay! tori has a formspring !! ;] i am sure you are going to get a lot of questions, you are just too amazingly cool/inspiring and lovely ;] !
    and love the brekkie as always, oat bran with coconut flakes is the best. :]

    xx
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something I've been struggling with recently is always feeling like I need to tell someone when I have a fear food. Like if I grab a cookie after lunch at the dining hall, I NEED to tell someone otherwise my ED tells me that it was such a waste. Any advice?! I want to learn to just eat for ME!

    ReplyDelete