Thursday, February 11, 2010

Thursday.

I cannot thank you guys enough for the support you gave me on the last post. It meant SO much to me, you have no idea. I've been trying to comment everyone back, but yesterday was my first day off of work/school in like six days. I spent the majority of the day catching up on sleep and working on some art work. But truly, I cannot thank you all enough. You guys make me feel 100X better, stronger and calmer about everything.

Speaking of yesterday, I legit couldn't even SEE out the windows of my house for most of the day. I sincerely hope this is the last snow of the winter. I know it looks pretty, but really - the chances of it ever again snowing on a day I already had off of work = slim to none. I was dancing for joy while making my breakfast yesterday, purely because school was cancelled and I didn't have to worry about transporting myself to work in the blizzard. Oh yes, Wal-Mart was still open yesterday. Fortunately, I was spared the awkwardness of being called in anyways.



My favorite breakfast as of late: Kashi Go Lean with vanilla soymilk, cinnamon, banana slices, coconut flakes and either Simply Jif creamy PB or PBCO White Chocolate Wonderful.

Also, I've devised a few quick and yummy dinners, and a new nighttime snack that's pretty darn delicious. I'll have to get a photo or two and post up my little concoctions for you all.

Happy Thursday! And lets all be very careful today. Snow is pretty to look at, but a foot of it can be a treacherous.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Tori - love your blog - ive been following it for a while now and just want to tell you how inspiring it is!!!!! That breakfast looks delicious!!! Would love to see some new recipes - hope u can post them.
    Here too there is so much snow!!!!! Hope spring is on the way!!!
    xoxo aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much snow there, I heard about it. Snow here too, but not that much! Have a great day, breakfast looks delicious:)

    xxx Julia (Taste of Living)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm enjoying kashi go lean as i type this :] you are so adorable tori and i really hope you can get back to blogging more often! i've heard so many wonderful things about you from M & E and I would love to get to "know" you better :] take care sweetie
    love,
    becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm in maryland and we have like 3 feeeeet of it! ughh i've been stuck inside since sunday. not kidding. i am goin stir crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your breakfast looks DEELISH! Stay warm! Here in ohio were being buried under two whole feet of snow. Thank gosh I dont work at the cube until saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My thoughts are with you! Stay warm and safe, and most importantly; positive! How is your dad doing? Are you coping ok?
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahh tori! i know the snow is ridic! stay nice and warm and hot coca is a must! i hope its the last snow as well...i hate being stuck in!
    that breakfast looks and sounds so delicious coconut flakes + peanut butter is so delicious!

    love you,
    xx
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  8. stay safe with all that crazy snow! love your brekkie, looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Tori! I'm a new reader but I just wanted to say hello and also offer my support. you are very inspiring. <3

    ReplyDelete