Friday, May 31, 2013

Not My Week. At All.

Sunday Morning: Funeral. One of my best friends' moms died. Everyone cried. She was a wonderful person - hard working, smart, and one of the friendliest people I ever met. She was the kind of person you would never forget, even if you only met her once. I miss her, and she wasn't even my mom.

Sunday night. I'm driving Robert and I back home.
I stop at a red light.
30 seconds later, BOOM.

I got rear-ended by a drunk driver. Slight damage to my vehicle. None to me and Rob, thank goodness. Still, a big inconvenience. I also ripped the woman who hit me a new one after she stumbled out of her vehicle insisting that she "didn't do anything wrong and there was no damage anyways so who cares?" REALLY. No. You drove drunk, and even if you didn't hit me - that is wrong. But you did hit me, and you didn't even apologize. Fuck you.
Rob called the police and she was arrested. My only positive spin on this was that we got her off the road, and if she hadn't hit me - she could have hit and killed a child crossing the street or something.

Monday- Today: I am sick. Sore throat, swollen tonsils and fever to start. Then we added nasal congestion. Now we also have chest congestion and I can hardly breath through my nose. I sound funny, it hurts to talk from coughing so much and I can't even enjoy my last three days of vacation because I'm sick.

Today, my phone company also deactivated my phone. I called FIVE days ago to update my card information. Nonsense. The man I spoke with 5 days ago apparently misspelled my street name as well as my last name - causing my card to be denied.
Need I mention that I spelled everything out to him at least three times, in NATO Phonetics, and he still got it wrong.

I'm sorry. I have no patience for these kinds of things. Especially the being sick. I have shit to do. Haven't gone to the gym all week. Been eating nothing but chicken soup, oatmeal, and ice cream. I have to have a thyroid examination on Monday, I start my internship on Tuesday, and I am just all around grumpy.

Is it over yet?

1 comment:

  1. I have no tolerance for these types of factors. Especially the being fed up. I have stuff to do. Haven't gone to the gym all 7 days. Been consuming nothing but poultry
    cheap rs gold

    ReplyDelete