Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The Good Fight

this something I wrote recently. I wrote it about a friend of mine. I'm sure she'll know it was written for her, but I'm okay with that.

"The Good Fight"
I know your pains
I know your strife
I've been stuck down there,
Strangled by that same hold.
No way out, never to feel the warmth of the sun again
I fought for my freedom, 
I earned my pride.
I took back what was mine. 
You say you lost everything, 
There's nothing left.
But for as long as your heart is beating
As long as those veins are pulsing
There is always something to fight for. 
For your life,
For the love of it, I know you can find
A reason to keep reaching. 
Earn your freedom,
Fight for your pride
And take back the life
That should have always been yours.

1 comment:

  1. we aren't speaking about exactly the same sort of online game, but it is similar enough that a lot of people received a lot of fun and enjoyment coming from actively playing The actual Simpsons games on the web and they Gold For Runescape

    ReplyDelete